среда, 19 мая 2010 г.

Ready. Steady... THE END!

Well... this is it. The end is right behind the corner. It's inevitable, deal with it...though I can't. =P
So you have only 5 days to prepare yourself and your devices for taking picture of your shocked (or [paste any emotion here]) face.
Here what I'm gonna do.
I watch LOST on my Laptop, it has build-in camera (external camera, build-in camera, whatever).
I'll download any software (freeware, or shareware with n-day trial period) for recording video using your webcam.
I'll start recording after the last break.
When last episode is over and I'm down to earth again, I'll check the recorded video and cut the best picture from it.
And post this picture in Facebook group. Links are everywhere: above, below and to the left.

If you don't have a webcam, ask somebody to take a picture with a common camera.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий